Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vintage dildo thought process

Yokel

LE
You can't sell them on ebay and the like last time I checked, I wonder what an antique dealer would put for a description "Antique dildo, one careful owner" ?

No. Classic lady's stimulator, one joyful owner, full cervix history - satisfaction guaranteed. No batteries required, hand powered, can be used externally as well as inside, made for the female anatomy, ideal for stress release or as a sleeping aid. Fully waterproof.

No. Classic lady's stimulator, one joyful owner, full cervix history - satisfaction guaranteed. No batteries required, hand powered, can be used externally as well as inside, made for the female anatomy, ideal for stress release or as a sleeping aid. Fully waterproof.

You seem well informed?

Yokel

LE
I used to have female friends how were quite open about using things to pleasure themselves. Also I once saw a magazine in which a girl said that if she could take one thing with her to a desert island it would be her dildo, so she could use it was a float and swim back. She also said that she had used it in the bath.

ericferret

War Hero
I always smile as it reminds me of my friend Sue who told a group of her friends that as part of redecorating the house she had a dildo rail fitted. Couldn't understand why her mates were killing themselves laughing.

Shortly before her death, Jill Dando was getting an awful lot of catty and unpleasant copy in the broadcast media, mostly from jealous female journalists and presenters all of whom did a total volte-face by gushing syrup-like sentiment for weeks after the shooting.
One memorably unpleasant remark was:
"Yeah and bet that, at school, she was called Jan Dildo.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Chef

LE
Just remember it's always a dildo, and never your dildo

'This is my dildo, there are many like it
But this one is mine.'

1600793154769.png
1600793250016.png

No. Theresa May brought the other one out, hoping to spice things up a little.

Dianne Abbot and Angela Merkel's?
Those wouldn’t fit on the wall.

One of the best quotes from IMO the best book from my favourite author.

“.....the Psychopath Class ex-Rapid Offensive Unit Frank Exchange of Views was waiting for her. Ulver laughed. 'It looks,' she snorted, 'like a dildo!' 'That's appropriate,' Churt Lyne said. 'Armed, it can fuck solar systems.”

Latest Threads