Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vintage dildo thought process

How long have you worked for the Antiques Roadshow?

I don't work there. I only went to get my toys valued.

It's a genuine PlayTex jelly dildo, circa 1992, as you can see from the maker's signature at the base. It's seen a lot of use, and there are teeth marks from when it's obviously been used as part of a penis gag, but it's been well looked after. Definitely one of the best I've seen.
I'd say it's worth somewhere in the region of £25.

Chef

LE
I don't work there. I only went to get my toys valued.

It's a genuine PlayTex jelly dildo, circa 1992, as you can see from the maker's signature at the base. It's seen a lot of use, and there are teeth marks from when it's obviously been used as part of a penis gag, but it's been well looked after. Definitely one of the best I've seen.
I'd say it's worth somewhere in the region of £25.

What nick are the batteries in?

This one didn't take batteries, though it can be fitted as an attachment to battery-powered appliances.

Great idea!

4B7BECF4-5FCE-49EA-AE02-B9CA1D74F5EC.jpeg

Good point.
How does one amass such things?
"Wanted: dildos for art project."?

weeeellllllll...not that I want to give any of the perverts illustrious members here ideas, but.......

There was one of these arty types back in the 70’s who thought, in a Damien Hirst like way “I know I will make an artwork covering an entire wall with wimmins breasts”.

He thought he would have problems recruiting young ladies to take breast castings so was more or less convinced he would probably have to use the same couple of castings over and over. He made a mold thingy that stood on the floor so the ladies could kneel down (in a convenient doggy fashion position) and hang their breasts in there when he poured plaster of paris in. He then placed an advert in the newspaper basically saying “artist needs models for breast casting”.

According to the interview he had a queue of wimmin and made more castings than he needed. The bonus was that they got their kit off so they would not get covered in plaster, and had to get down in a doggy position. He used to give them a couple of glasses of wine to relax them and reckoned that with the warming of the plaster on their tits and the doggy position it got them excited enough so that he had more shags during that project than he had ever had before.

there is one for all you budding artists.;)

Last edited:
weeeellllllll...not that I want to give any of the perverts[s/] illustrious members here ideas, but.......

There was one of these arty types back in the 70’s who thought, in a Damien Hirst like way “I know I will make an artwork covering an entire wall with wimmins breasts”.

He thought he would have problems recruiting young ladies to take breast castings so was more or less convinced he would probably have to use the same couple of castings over and over. He made a mold thingy that stood on the floor so the ladies could kneel down (in a convenient doggy fashion position) and hang their breasts in there when he poured plaster of paris in. He then placed an advert in the newspaper basically saying “artist needs models for breast casting”.

According to the interview he had a queue of wimmin and made more castings than he needed. The bonus was that they got their kit off so they would not get covered in plaster, and had to get down in a the doggy position. He used to give them amcouple of glasses of wine to relax them and reckoned that along with the warming of the plaster on their tits and the doggy position got them excited enough so that he had more shags during that project than he had ever had before.

there is one for all you budding artists.;)

pah

I've heard stories from quite a few woman about when their mum/aunt/gran died etc and finding dildo, sometimes antique ones hidden away amongst their possessions

For some reason they don't expect older women to do such things, completely ignoring human sexuality at it's basic level

PFGEN

GCM
Good point.
How does one amass such things?
"Wanted: dildos for art project."?

One two interesting points in the report. The antique metal didlo's were sourced from a single scrap merchant. What pervert puts together a collection like that? Wait, no, strike that. Anybody know which Arrser has/had an antique dildo collection?

Secondly how did say collector amass the collection in the first place. Given that they are all metal did he go round the streets like Steptoe and Son calling out "Good money for old dildos"?

One two interesting points in the report. The antique metal didlo's were sourced from a single scrap merchant. What pervert puts together a collection like that? Wait, no, strike that. Anybody know which Arrser has/had an antique dildo collection?

Secondly how did say collector amass the collection in the first place. Given that they are all metal did he go round the streets like Steptoe and Son calling out "Good money for old dildos"?

You can't sell them on ebay and the like last time I checked, I wonder what an antique dealer would put for a description "Antique dildo, one careful owner" ?

I've heard stories from quite a few woman about when their mum/aunt/gran died etc and finding dildo, sometimes antique ones hidden away amongst their possessions

For some reason they don't expect older women to do such things, completely ignoring human sexuality at it's basic level
Ah yes, the old Granny’s “shoulder massager” story.

Latest Threads