Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vintage dildo thought process

Biggish

Swinger

I’m no psychologist, but I’d love to know the neurological background which led the creator to such an inspired installation.
I’m vibrating with anticipation for his next project.
And where would you find such a rich supply of vintage dildo’s? I browsed the window of my local St Peters hospice shop earlier, and there wasn’t even a dildo on display, let alone a vintage one.

Some of those look a little crusty.

Biggish

Swinger
Agreed.
I would imagine the studio/ warehouse/ south London lock-up where the installation took place still carries the faint but robust aroma of an Icelandic trawlerman’s gloves.

Apt description.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Can I just leave this here.

Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 04.59.11.png

Not sure about 'salvaged' dildos in such quantity or any quantity beieng described as a 'treasure trove'??!.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

And where would you find such a rich supply of vintage dildo’s? I browsed the window of my local St Peters hospice shop earlier, and there wasn’t even a dildo on display, let alone a vintage one.
Indeed.
How does one define 'vintage'?
In motoring, there is a criteria attached: 1919-1930.
What makes a dildo a 'classic'?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
it's actually just an elaborate cover-up for why the artist really had that many dildos.

Mumsnet obvs

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
Regardless of artistic merit or political correctness I like the idea for one word to sum up Trump.

SCROTUS

This might have been part of the thought process that led to the installation

Last edited:

Latest Threads