Vinnie Jones son joins up

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mag_to_grid, Aug 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Good effort Jones Jnr. Glad to see he has taken a productive career path rather than the waster lifestyle of a trustafarian. If he sticks at it of course...
  2. Good to see, he could have gone down the road of 'celeb brat' and lived off his dad. Peaches Geldof take note!
    Now H4H should get Vinnie on board as an enforcer!
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I doubt Daddy is the type to allow that. Good on them both
  4. Watched the pass off parade on local news last night. I didn't know that a set of No2 dress could hold so much water. They were f8cking soaked the lot of them. His old man appeared very humbled by it all.
  5. ah so he wants to be a donkey walloper....
  6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Is it just me, or is the idea of Vinnie Jones' offspring as a Cav ossifer just... wrong? Mildly amusing, but very weird. Fair play to the lad, though.
  7. Brings to mind a very clever avatar used by a frequent poster on here.

I'm trying very hard to give a fcuk about this, but............., no, it's not working, for some reason, I just can't make myself, no matter how hard I try.

No, sorry, just don't seem to be able to, fcuk not given.

Why should I. The son of some hasbeen kissballer has joined the Army.

AND :?
  8. Cow

Cow LE

Not an officer, parade was at the Army Foundation College in Harrogate. Well done to them all.
  9. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I met Vinnie a couple of years ago on an 11 August. He was waiting for the 12th, of course, in a pub with rooms as you do.
    Unlike the image in the tabloids he came across as a decent bloke. Lots of kids wanted pictures taken with him ( or rather their fathers did) & he had all the time in the world for them.
    He went up a lot in my estimation on that day.
  10. Good luck to him. But he is Welsh,isn't he?
  11. In the original post there is a link to some sheep-shAgger thingy that talks about this and explains that Vinnie "qualified" to play for Wales through his Grand-parents. (They went on a day trip to Snowdon in 1900 or something).
  12. I too met Vinnie Jones many years ago but these were the days BEFORE he became a human being. He used to drink in my local as the landlord had previously been landlord at Vinnie’s local in Wimbledon. I was pushed aside by a bad mannered lout and as I rose to my full five feet six and he rose to his full, well I never saw his full as he banged his head on the ceiling first. So I thought discretion the better part of valour and left it although I was extremely annoyed. Though not quite annoyed enough to key his car or let his tyres down.

This was a bad time for Vinnie as he was playing the gentleman farmer in Hertfordshire and failing miserably. Using all his well known tact and diplomacy, he had lumped a neighbour so he was in court for that. Of course there was also the shock to get over of suddenly realising you’re Welsh and he did this extremely well by being sent off in his very first game for Wales.

But he’s dragged himself up by the knuckles and turned into a reasonable human being and obviously produced a son as the milkman wouldn’t dare who has decided to join up.

Good luck to him I say.
  13. Vinnie is the patron of National Organisation for Beaters and Pickers-up...NOBS! He is a top man, a good shot and a sportsman. As anyone who has had the recent pleasure of his company will tell you he has straightened up and is flying right!
  14. Well done that man.

A huge well done to Emma Ford. :salut: