Vinnie Jones soldier son to be sent to Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by singha61, Nov 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How come there was no "Smudge Snrs son is off on tour" each time I went away???! Harruummmph.

2. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

How very true. :roll:

Good luck to the lad, and all his comrades.

3. Is there a swimming pool in Bastion now then?

4. How long d'ya reckon before Sky replaces Kemp with Vinnie and sends him out to the desert?

5. No....it's a dry tour.

TAXI!

6. Apparently! :)

7. See, I thought the clue was in the title "Current Affairs, News and Analysis".

Perhaps we can change the forum name to "Celebrity Obsessed Newspaper Drivel whilst ignoring any of the important issues" - then this kind of story would fit right in.

8. So what? The guy is a soldier and goes where he is told, it doesn't matter if he is some celebrity twats son.

9. They could always do back to back tours, donate Vinnie's fee's or any profits of programmes to H4H/RBL :wink:

After all thats what Jones Jnr signed up for is'nt it?

10. Is it me or does he look like (a he's just been swimming in his No 2s or (b he has been sweating an awful lot???

11. Well I think it adds a little human interest to the conflict and shows that there is a celeb that is very much 'on-side' :) and fully in support of the folks out there. Far better than the the vacuous ramblings of those tossers in 'I am a celeb' which seem to get far more press at the moment.
    :x

12. I seem to remember that at his (Jones' currant-bun's) passing out parade, it was chucking it down.

MsG

13. Since when as somebodies son going to war been front page news?

There's another 9000 sons and daughters out there already, with another 8999 going....