Vinnie’s fistful of...

Vinnie Jones has been offered $1MILLION to team up with his old footie rival Paul Gascoigne in Celebrity Big Brother.

The ex-Wimbledon hardman, now a movie star, was contacted by show producers with a lucrative offer to "keep an eye" on former England hero Gazza in a ratings-winning ploy for the BB house.

The star - whose son Aaron is scheduled for a tour of duty in Afghanistan with the Household Cavalry in the New Year - is also expected to donate a percentage of his fee to Help for Hero's.

i find it highly amusing . so i must be retarded . i am also pleased that the charity will get a few quid .

Cqms you are a miserable old spunker and you need to feel the love tonight .

Failing that there is a career walking in front of funeral corteges awaiting you .

Happy new year .

haggler said:
i find it highly amusing . so i must be retarded . i am also pleased that the charity will get a few quid .

Cqms you are a miserable old spunker and you need to feel the love tonight .

Failing that there is a career walking in front of funeral corteges awaiting you .

Happy new year .
Would it be remiss to wish for it all to go wrong for them?

Pair of plonkers the both of 'em. :D

No it would be good sport ---gazza smuggles in an smg and runs amok on a killing spree ending it by shooting jones in the bawbag . He tjhen dons his comedy breasts and vomits on davina .

Latest Threads