Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Vine

Just had a lib dem on stating that it wouldn't be based on that criteria.

Would that be these LibDems or some other LibDems?

Nick-Clegg-tuition-fees-pledge.jpg

I listen to Vine if I'm in the motor. Usually has me shouting at the dashboard.

Who was that ******** ranting on about how the agility of women would make them great for combat and then went on about how secretaries are agile with good co-ordination? Because being good at typing will always mean you can blast away with a 50 cal or GPMG.

Tosser!

But don't brag about it. A few times it's come up on arrse "how do you respond when someone asks if you have killed someone". Most who have would never tell, or talk about it. Years to come her grandkids won't have to ask here waht she did in the war ... they already know grannies a killer!
Thats a lot of folk****ed then.Ihavn't answered your question.Isuppose you live with it.It's the Grandkids who are fighting.

Who was that ******** ranting on about how the agility of women would make them great for combat and then went on about how secretaries are agile with good co-ordination? Because being good at typing will always mean you can blast away with a 50 cal or GPMG.

Tosser!

He also went on to spout that women should be in close combat role, but should not be allowed to do boxing as its not lady like :)

Also apparently a woman invented "Show of Force"?

I'm waiting for the podcast so I can get his name and the actual quote on Show of force.

Defibrillators in public places that anyone could use?

Most public place have one avaliable some where, normally held by the First Aid Troll, who instantly thinks they are now a Paramedic :)

I'm fairly sure most in public place now are the press and your given diagrams and voice instructions.

Unfrotunatly not driving now to listen to it.

Just checked the blokes name is Mike Parry.

His comment regarding show of force basically said he'd recently read article that 6 months ago a Female pilot came up with the idea because women’s brains work differently, so before it was just male pilots joyriding then?

He also said that women were better suited to close combat role because they were more nimble, dexterous and flexible hence why they were secretaries and men weren't.

He also said that men give away there position because of their footsteps where as women don't have that problem?

Also on the point of Boxing he said women shouldn’t box because I quote "its physiologically not right"

Oh well that’s alright then they can’t box but its ok for them to trust a bayonet through someones chest?

Just checked the blokes name is Mike Parry.

His comment regarding show of force basically said he'd recently read article that 6 months ago a Female pilot came up with the idea because women’s brains work differently, so before it was just male pilots joyriding then?

He also said that women were better suited to close combat role because they were more nimble, dexterous and flexible hence why they were secretaries and men weren't.

He also said that men give away there position because of their footsteps where as women don't have that problem?

Also on the point of Boxing he said women shouldn’t box because I quote "its physiologically not right"

Oh well that’s alright then they can’t box but its ok for them to trust a bayonet through someones chest?

'Women know your limits' Harry Enfield and chums BBC sketch - YouTube