Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Vine

Femal caller claiming pensioners should lose all allowances. Single mum on the dole. From the call sounded like she hasn't worked for 11 years yet wants benefits removed from those who have grafted all their lives.

Sounded like she didn't want to work and was quite happy to live of the state without having to pay in!

Now he is on about the female medic!!

The Lib criteria is;
1. Have you ever served your country.
2. Have you ever voted conservative.
3. Are you proud to be British.
4. Do you like Jeremy Clarkson.

Answering yes to any question will result in your pension being withdrawn.

Thats me up shit creak!!

Is it anywhere near Radio 1 as you could twat moyles all day for me if you please!!

It is indeed. I usually have my lunchtime coffee in the cafe right across the road from Radio One. Moyles is either in there with some showbiz mate (most recently, Vernon Kaye and John Bishop) or, and this is my favourite, standing outside fresh from the local gym (?) smoking a tab. Often get jostled by the Papps chasing Fearne Cotton up and down Gt Portland St. I cannot understand the logic of these blokes. 20 of them, all getting the same shot, day after day, of Miss Cotton walking down the road. Is there that much call for a pic of her going to and from her work?

It is indeed. I usually have my lunchtime coffee in the cafe right across the road from Radio One. Moyles is either in there with some showbiz mate (most recently, Vernon Kaye and John Bishop) or, and this is my favourite, standing outside fresh from the local gym (?) smoking a tab. Often get jostled by the Papps chasing Fearne Cotton up and down Gt Portland St. I cannot understand the logic of these blokes. 20 of them, all getting the same shot, day after day, of Miss Cotton walking down the road. Is there that much call for a pic of her going to and from her work?

If you can get a quick jab in on Bishop and his plastic teeth it would be very much appreciated. Another professional chippy Scouse git living off my licence fee.

Don't even know who Fern Cotton is. Presume she is some TV presenting bimbo that has drawn all over herself?

I say give her a Gimpy and crack on.

But don't brag about it. A few times it's come up on arrse "how do you respond when someone asks if you have killed someone". Most who have would never tell, or talk about it. Years to come her grandkids won't have to ask here waht she did in the war ... they already know grannies a killer!

I don't mind Steve Wright, I reckon he has a fair degree of self deprecating irony. I used to wonder if it was similar with Vine until he had a caller who said he witnessed that Hell's Angel drive by shooting 'n he invited them to recount it live on air. Dunno if you just heard "the first female soldier to kill in combat was a woman" - incompetent plank.