Vince Cable to scrap Defence Training College

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sniper_bob, Sep 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The chance of Vince Cable being in a position to cancel anything other than his newspaper delivery is nil. The Libs aren't going to get in.
    It's all good headlines, but, if they were honest and preceded every such soundbite with "In the strange, but mathematically possible parallel universe in which we win the next election and the Moon is discovered to be made out of milk chocolate, we will..."
    But, they're politicains, so they ain't honest.
    They still won't win though. :)
  2. I would pay good money to see Vince Cable have a scrap with the entire Defense Training College. Or seeing as its not built yet then would settle for him milling with the biggest Para or Inf Major available. Popcorn anyone?
  3. This is a superb example of how idiot career politicians, with no more idea than fly in the air, c0ck up this country and its' armed forces.

It has long been the case that these types of training establishments take the crappy ill-educated product of the education system, file off the burrs and clinkers and produce quality technical resources. Why don't we send everybody on an MBA and close the Staff Colleges? On second thoughtsd I've seen some light-blue results of not eh?
  4. Hmm. Trouble is, with the destruction of the Labour Party at the forthcoming election, the LibDems may soon cease to be quite such a funny joke.
  5. 'And in other news, Bradstyley's announcement he will swap the defence and social security budgets round after the next elections, and in ten years 'will have reconquered the Empire off those w0g b@stards' met with equal indifference as LibDem statements on anything, due to equally small chances of ever being implemented'
  6. If anything, that's probably more likely.

The only way Vince is going to get into power is if he goes and works for the National Grid.

What's that? A taxi? Oh... I see... I'll get me coat.
  7. This is not too much of a concern as the person who wrote this is from the Homosexual Democratic Party who have little support from the UK electorate and represent very few people.
  8. They, the Limp/Dems always manage to come up with something that guarantees to make them unelectable. :roll: :roll: :roll: