Vince Cable - Is he racist?

Awol

LE
Politics has moved so far to the left that anyone that would have been centre right in the 80's is now extreme right wing
It's time for conservatives to weaponise the language too. I suggest that instead of 'liberals', 'labour' or 'left wingers', we use the word 'Stalinists' and watch the left disappear up their own arrseholes as they try and explain how Josef, who championed many of their values, was actually a nice guy.

It's time for conservatives to weaponise the language too. I suggest that instead of 'liberals', 'labour' or 'left wingers', we use the word 'Stalinists' and watch the left disappear up their own arrseholes as they try and explain how Josef, who championed many of their values, was actually a nice guy.
Holding posting for Abbott to say Stalin did more good than harm

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Vince Cable is an industrial strength moron, who is too lazy to think.

He reminds me of that old Uncle you are obligated to invite for Christmas lunch that falls asleep in an armchair with a wee stain on the front of his high waisted trousers after two glasses of sherry, only to wake up and chase your girlfriend around the house threatening mistletoe.

Nothing he says should be taken anymore seriously than a two year old having a tantrum.

Mattb

LE
If you think that liberalism and stalinism are the same thing you might need to look a little closer.

Awol

LE
If you think that liberalism and stalinism are the same thing you might need to look a little closer.
You miss the point Matt. Conservatism and fascism are nowhere near the same thing, but that doesn't stop the Left linking the two at every opportunity.

It about time we returned the favour.

But you know this anyway.

1557675094117.png

Mattb

LE
You miss the point Matt. Conservatism and fascism are nowhere near the same thing, but that doesn't stop the Left linking the two at every opportunity.

It about time we returned the favour.
No, but they're not actually polar opposites.

Latest Threads