Vince Cable - Another Mistake

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HHH, Nov 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. You'd have thought that after that other ****** Letwin was caught, all MPs would be being a bit more careful about this sort of thing.

Just goes to show how little they actually care what we think.

3. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Just shows how little some MPs CAN think.

4. If this is 'another mistake' presumably his previous mistake was to be christened 'Vince'? With a name like that he was never going to get a proper job.

5. Am I the only one who gets p1ssed off when they say "Sorry" [only usually when they are found out and cannot weasle/lie their way out of the situation] and they seem to think that makes everything ok then?
    Honourable? ...........I don't think so!

6. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Sorry from a politician only ever means 'sorry for myself for getting caught'. I have yet to see any general remorse for our MPs persistent stealing from the public purse and most of them seem to have got away with what, if it were anyone else, would be charged as fraud with chokey to follow. If only the constituency associations would wake upo and stop backing these fraudsters. As people they are such rubbish that finding better replacements could be done in McDonalds.

7. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Utter ****.........

8. Longlenny

Longlenny War Hero Book Reviewer

The trouble with Vince is that he is not as bright as he likes to think he is.

9. HHH

HHH LE

Although it looks like someone was waiting on the right time to release this.

10. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

It is the retards he employs in his office who actually****ed up here . Do you really think he does his own filing or empties his own bins?
    As to the twat who has been hoarding the rubbish for 9 months, what the hell are they doing going through the bins? Also, why once they found this correspondence in the bin did they not point the error out to the constituency office straight away?

11. That's exactly what he said and I think it's a piss poor excuse. If one of my employees fucks up, I take the blame because I employed them, and obviously failed to manage them properly.

12. Vince Cable, a man who dazzles himself with his own lack of brilliance.

13. The entire Vince Cable myth is built on one (admittedly rather good) joke he made in the House of Commons, the one about Gordon Brown transforming himself from Stalin to Mr Bean. Otherwise he is a tosser. I suspect that deep down his loyalty is to the party he was once a member of, Labour.

14. He can explain all that to the Information Commissioner, but guess what - he will be paying the fine, because he is ultimately responsible for the operation of his constituency office. Cable is an utter ****, last week it was an "oversight" over non payment of taxes, what will it be next week?

15. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Yes Cable is responsible for information governance in his own offices. You dont need the brains of an archbishop to have secure confidential waste disposal. What is interesting is the release of this information to the media. Apparently this has been known for a while.

Cable got stitched up when he completely correctly took on Murdoch's empire. Although he was right he still got stuffed for it. I suspect that he is being stitched up again.