vile things that youve accidentally done to yourself

:roll: I once blew so hard that it landed in my mouth. It didn't taste like pork either...I keep my mouth shut these days :oops:

Just thought you'd like to know :twisted:

puzzledgrunt said:
:roll: I once blew so hard that it landed in my mouth. It didn't taste like pork either...I keep my mouth shut these days :oops:

I'm sure it was an "accident"...........

Accused myself of a series of brutal masturbatings?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Was convicted of serial masturbating and sent to the spare room.

Had a grand slam, but hasnt everyone one :?

Paid to see a Ben Stiller movie.

God, I'm so ashamed.

The_IRON said:
Had a grand slam, but hasnt everyone one :?
But were you sobber, Shaiba early 2003 on stag in ops room me to ops WO "can you cover the net sir while i go for a pony" ops WO "no worries son" 45 mins later a freshly showered and re clothed me turns up "Where the Fuck have you been" "didnt make it to the crapper and grand slamed sir" ops WO "oh er best you go sick in the morning then lad"

HH_2 said:
puzzledgrunt said:

I'm sure it was an "accident"...........
YES IT WAS, DAMN YOU! :D What are you inferring?Ooooooh!

He's inferring that you're a fudge packing, sperm loving homo. If you read between the lines, he's also offering you out.

jarrod248 said:
I once shoved a maglite so far up my Arrse I removed my appendix. This thread is boring isn't it.
Okay then, I spat in my own pocket as well-not simultaneously, I might add.Has that helped? :D

threaders_vm said:
He's inferring that you're a fudge packing, sperm loving homo. If you read between the lines, he's also offering you out.
It's not gay if you don't push back.........

At least thats what my rugby coach used to say. 8O

jarrod248 said:
I once shoved a maglite so far up my Arrse I removed my appendix. This thread is boring isn't it.
It is now you've arrived(probably deep into your 'partner's' - thats gay speak for bummer- colon) you dirty hermo.

HH_2 said:
threaders_vm said:
It's not gay if you don't push back.........

At least thats what my rugby coach used to say. 8O
I was going to say that "there's something fundamentally wrong with you lot", but who am I to criticise?