Vigilantly Group

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 13_EA_72, Apr 6, 2006.

?
  1. Just be an informant

9.5%
  2. Inform the police

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Join

90.5%
  4. Join but opt for a lesser form of action such as a leaflet campaign

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If I sent up a group to go out and kill chav scum convicted of crimes but not harshly punished enough would you:-

2. just so you know I am not a looney, I just wondered how many others feel like me!! so far all of you!!

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Sorry to disappoint you matey, but you are.

4. so you would break into prison to attack them??

5. none of them are in prision because the dopey labour government doesn't beleive it works!!

Look at the looney who threw the rabbit to the aligator he is walking around with a 3 months suspend sentance!!

6. Ok but just a little bit!!

7. Would you wear spandex, cape, cowl, and swing from a rope to carry out such acts of daring doo :D

8. I'd have no problem chucking that bast*%d to the snappers. Lets see how fast that sh1te could run on water to save his sorry arrse.......... :x

9. Grrrrr........evil evil little fcukwit.........grips my sh1te when some motherfcuker treats animals that way.............politicians yes.........defenceless animals no :x

10. So when's this group being deployed then :?: I'm bored and am on leave for the next 2 weeks. :D Can take on any targets in Scotland, little ned f*ckers. :twisted: