Vigilantes strike King Freds Castle

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BambiBasher, Mar 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Linky

Terrible, unlawful etc.

Can't say it's that surprising though.
  2. You would have to do a lot of damage to get 16.9 million pounds worth.
  3. He could well end up receiving round the clock police protection at a greater cost to the taxpayer.
  4. That's a DAMN shame, such a bautiful building as well, shame the twat wasn't home!

Does anyone know WHERE he is right now?
  5. Wherever he is, there's no point smashing up his houses. Or indeed him - there's plenty more as bad as him. And plenty more to take his place.
  6. oh I don't know
    it might be uneccesary violence bet it flet good doing it :twisted:
  7. You say that but you have to start somewhere :roll:
  8. Iv'e just seen the report on Sky, and think it is a disgrace that there must be 20 coppers there, when it happens around here your lucky if the police turn up at all, they normaly phone and ask you to go to the nick or Email them
  9. Given the damge he has done to the ecomomy, he should pay for his own security. I guess there are security companies out the who would glad of the work.
  10. With his pension, the cnut could afford to hire Blackwater, or whatever they are calling themselves this week.

My heart weeps purple p1ss for him. :twisted:
  11. Trust me, mate; the only time Lothian and Borders will send out 20 coppers to an incident is when it's some rich tw@t like Fred the Shred or a "hate crime". :roll:

This is a police force who fly the Gay Pride flag at their HQ and who have stated that a Muslim who reports an assualt will recieve more attention/resources than a white man who reports the same crime. Because, according to one of their counter-terrorism experts, the white man is less likely to become a suicide-bomber.

No fcuking sh1t, Sherlock! 8O :x

A member of my families car was vandalised. It took Plod nearly 18 hours to attend. And that was only to take a statement and tell him there was nothing that could be done. Because even though he and the police officers knew who had committed the crime, there were no witnesses.

Fortunately, what goes around comes around and one of the people responsible was shoved down a flight of stairs by some complete and utter b@stard.

Dear dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind... :twisted:
  12. And plenty of places to dig a mass grave.
  13. Is this the punishment from the conviction of the law of public opinion then?

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

He must have practiced his smirk to get it that smug.
  14. When I saw this on the news the first thing which popped into my tiny mind was "Its started". While its only a few smashed windows, its a start at trying to tell these troughing twats how the population feels about them, and I don`t care if it was just the local yobs who did it, better to provide them with a legitimate target.
    Recently there was a proposal to put up a quay at a local village to allow the fishermen to land their catch in an easier way, the second home owners who for the most part live in London and spend a couple of weeks a year down here actually won and the proposal was squashed. First time I`ve been seriously angry for a couple of decades. :evil:
  15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It would seem that these night-time heroes are part of an anti-capitalist group (Report is admittedly from The Hootsmon)

I would have thought that if they had the courage of their convictions, they would have attacked their local RBS and it’s attendant CCTV and alarms.

Instead they launched an early hours raid on the man’s family home without, it would appear, checking if there was anyone home (wife, kids etc)

Cowardly scum.

Gordon must be licking his lips as the mob turn on the bankers and turn their gaze from him.