Vigilantes 'R' us

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Jan 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is already on trial for murder.

The mail writers really don't know what to do here though as they have knife crime, sexual assault, binge drinking young women, Polish immigrant worker and the police all in the one story so they have no idea where to aim the outrage cannon.

• Like Like x 6
  2. And no mention of house prices, very unusual for the Mail.

• Like Like x 3
  3. The 'Stabber' looks a little odd...

4. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

When a woman went berzerk with a pair of scissors in a busy shopping street in China, she didn't expected to come face-to-face with a martial arts expert.

What I want to know is if the journo thinks this kind of incident is pacifically related to this area - or if the crowd were on tenderhooks?

5. Its Syd Little..............................if I'm not very much mistaken!

6. Seems perfectly sensible to stop the man doing what he was doing, could perhaps even call the Police but stab him several times for groping someone, yeah that's proportionate.

7. Meanwhile over at the Express Diana Queen of hearts is still dead.

8. Well I wouldn't pick him to babysit my kids, I bet the pole stabbed himself after crawling away in shame at being taken out by by a cztery oczy widowiskiem sobie drania (Google translate supplied so if its wrong dilligaf)

9. If only the girl had been one of the fucking Kardashian's then they'd have ticked every DM box...

10. If it had been one of those bloated, slack clouted whore I'd have been on the rapists side and praying Mr Stabby turned her into a canoe.