Vigilante actions undermines Town Council

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, May 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Another threat to our society has been identified!
  2. She showed the Jobsworths up, so they're calling her names. 2 years and no action taken on the tip of an allotment as the Council "....were looking into it.".
    Shows who the children are in this case quite nicely.
    BTW. Does this Outrage bus stop near the shopping precinct driver?
    It's Frday PM, my tickets to the AllBlacks v France game arrived today and it's beer O'Clock, mwahahaha doncha love New Zealand!!
  3. I've got a better idea, why not write to the current owner of the untidy allotment and say.... you're out unless you respond to this letter?

Strikes me that it is merely a poorly structured rule system on the ownership on allotments and a bunch of nutjobs in the council that have caused this.

Given that TWO years have elapsed BEFORE this extreme act of anti establishment terrorism was carried out, I would say that the current incumbant on the allotement has had their time.
  4. He could only be really classed as a vigilante if he was armed with a pitchfork or burning torch.

Though, on a serious note, what a joke. What planet are these people on?
  5. Now there is an understatement.
  6. Roy Musgrove, the council's finance officer who wrote the original letter, has apologised to her

Errr, what the hell has it got to do wuth the Finance Officer, its an Allotment!

7. possibly because it generates a tiny amount of income?