• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Views on this please chaps

This is a video I have made as part of a presentation for the old and bold at my local RBL.
The presentation is not for a while so I have plenty of time to make changes and to make the other videos.
All comments are very much welcomed be it good or bad :D

Many thanks to RFUK and Fallschirmjager who have helped enormously.

Linky

very nicely put together.

Nice but could you add some of the support workers, medics, dog handlers, cooks, it's a team effort.

edited because the brain went faster than the hand.

Fair one, however im finding it very difficult to source decent images that fit in well to be honest.
If you have any then please let me know :D
Cheers for the response so far folks.

Realy good, very well put together, the black and white works well.
Nice One,,,,,,,,,,,,

suits_U said:
Fair one, however im finding it very difficult to source decent images that fit in well to be honest.
If you have any then please let me know :D
Cheers for the response so far folks.
Well done suits. Try using photoshop and convert from colour to black and white plus you can do shed loads with the pictures.

Just a small point. If you are showing it to the old and bold, exactly how old? because they may have difficulty seeing the different shading on b & w even on a big screen.

Good luck

I can see where offog is coming from and agree, however I believe your intentions were to make a short video for a presentation and not something along the lines of a documentary.

I think you got the mix spot on and I´m sure that your video will certainly touch people. I liked the whole video but was especially moved by the quote at the end.

Well done mate :thumright:

A great bit of work, mate. Well done in getting the feeling right. Matthew 5.9 is brilliant.

Fantastic!

Have the lost prophets written you a strongly worded letter letting you know how dissapointed that they are you didnt use their music ?

Really well done. As everyone else has brought up the touches of colour are nice and not too much.

Once again fantastic.