Views on the

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bitterandtwisted, Dec 24, 2011.

1. yes

1 vote(s)
  2. no

9 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys just been browsing - I am NOT a member, but complating it - what do you think?? here is thier website - views seem a little on the controversial side...

I would like your view whether I should join or not - I have searched and cannot find anything posted on here and they have FB page......

Oath of Allegiance (The OOA) - British Armed Forces

Id be grateful for the views -as it will sway whether I join or not any arrsers members also???
  2. Pointless in my opinion. A website can whinge as much as it wants about the treatment of soldiers. The gobment won't do anything about it. The pot is empty and what is in there is for the workshy ***** who watch Jeremy Kyle; not us scum.

For the record. I think we are treat quite well.
  3. B&T, I'm not joining, mainly because their website was pretty uninspiring.

H4H started because not enough was being done for wounded troops coming back from ops. It started small, got massive, needed admin, incurred running costs.

OOA is starting up because H4H is doing it the wrong way. There is arguably good reason for an organisation that has got as big as H4H to have paid staff managing it.

I emboldened the bit above because you asked people on the internet what you should do.

Just decide to join ,or not. If you think you can make a difference, need to make a difference or that joining a website/organisation that might make a difference would help you, then just do it.

But ask the question: What, if in 5 years time, OOA has got so big and successful, it needs to employ a director, a couple of accountants and a web design team to manage it's growing success, are you going to bin it because it's sold out it's principals?

You don't need anyone on here to tell you what to do.
  4. Specially with the amount of baccy you have secured!!
  5. Incapable of independent thought are you?
  6. If you say so?
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Just another 'woe is me' site.
    Purports to have a list of charities but noticable that non of the main Military Charities are listed.
  8. Forgot to change back to your other ID before answering?
  9. Absolute bag of shite. No doubt set up by some **** wit whinging barrack room lawyer.
  10. Strangely enough there does not seem to be a "Oath" anywhere on the site or much of anything to be honest, no sign of the 10 million members they are hoping for either.
  11. Who listened to your fanny dribblings before you had internet?

12. and as for you, you pile of dog spunk, why do you have to sit making up mongaloidal polls to help you decide something. If you haven't got the balls and intelligence to make your own mind up, maybe you should go back to school.
  13. From their site:

Hmmmmm. Don't think I'll be joining anytime soon ....
  14. Military wing of the BNP/NF?
  15. I took mine in 1958, no one ever released me from it and as far as I,m concerned it stands as good as the day I took it, God Save The Queen.
    • Like Like x 4