Views on 4 para

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by gjs12, Dec 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any serving members of 4 para or ex members that can give me more of an insight than the web page thanks

2. Like what?

3. Generally what it's like/ how they compare to other ta units/ opportunities to go on ops/ how the regs view them

4. They're the best TA infantry Bn out there. Some of my best soldiers were/are from 4 PARA. Only ever had one mong from them attached to me on Telic 1.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What he said. Doubtless the Duke will be along shortly and anwser your questions.
    It isn't Mr Benn there so if you just want to dress up join the RLC

• Like Like x 1
  6. I might do the same if it sounds any good. Army paras is pretty sweet, but I doubt the TA will be the same... >.> not sure.

7. Brilliant. Haven't you got some homework you should be doing?

8. Afraid not, HATERS:

(H)ᴀᴠɪɴɢ

(A)ɴɢᴇʀ

(T)ᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs

(E)ᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ

(R)ᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ

(S)ᴜᴄᴄᴇss

9. ******* right, RETARD!

10. I think Sudoku is much better, mainly because it is usually composed by someone with
    at least a modicum of intelligence.

11. Come out with bollocks like that if you get though the selection process and I'll guarantee you a fair few filling's in.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers! Just going to go and lick some more morrisons windows...BRB

13. I'll give it a go

14. I prefer solitare to be honest, grants me much more entertainment while i sit alone doing my daily window licking...