• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Viewers think new Doctor Who Girl is too sexy

JoeCivvie said:
I was just thinking how rogerable Sarah Jane Smith still is when she was on recently.
Oh yes. She made a huge impression on me as a young lad and it was no coincidence that I added lust for shapely brunettes with bob-haircuts to my natural predilection for ginger things...

So really I like what the Dr Who production team are doing "companion" wise...Catherine Tate and elizabeth Sladen would be very high up my "If you could have a threesome" who would it be listing.

Oh that's an idea...coming to a NAAFI Bar near here in about three minutes!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the beginning of the latest series. Despite being uglier than a bag of coathangers, the new Doctor Who has redeemed himself with good acting.

As for the hot chick - she makes the show!

Yup, she gets my vote. I think I could have a very good sports afternoon playing with her.

He's got a face like the north end of a south bound camel but it's only entertainment for goodness sake.

Biped said:
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the beginning of the latest series. Despite being uglier than a bag of coathangers, the new Doctor Who has redeemed himself with good acting.

As for the hot chick - she makes the show!
Biped, you have a word with yourself ............ commenting on a blokes looks when there are women to look at 8O Acting, who cares :p

Latest Threads