View Your Posts

I suffer a little from OCD and therfore like to keep things orderly, so how can i clean up and delete some of the posts i have commented on but am no longer interested in? :?

You can delete until replied to, then you can edit.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Count.Dracule said:
I suffer a little from OCD and therfore like to keep things orderly, so how can i clean up and delete some of the posts i have commented on but am no longer interested in? :?

By going in and doing it manually for each one. No function exists to delete a post unless it hasn't been answered (or you're a moderator)

Count.Dracule said:
Dragstrip said:
I dont want to delete my posts, i want to delete whole threads i no longer comment on, can we do this?
Including other peoples threads? Or just yours?? You meglomaniac

Sixty said:
Count.Dracule said:

My going in and doing it manually for each one. No function exists to delete a post unless it hasn't been answered.
Please see my post above, not wanting to delete posts, but whole threads, is it possible? It will drive me stir crazy if i can't! a bit like cleaning up you emails etc

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Count.Dracule said:
I dont want to delete my posts, i want to delete whole threads i no longer comment on, can we do this?
No.

smudge67 said:
Count.Dracule said:
Dragstrip said:
Good lord :x

I do not want to delete threads in general i just want to clean up the ones saved in my posts...

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good CO might be able to provide an idea of whether it's something he's looking into or not. Probably worth waiting until he sees this.

Count.Dracule said:
smudge67 said:
Count.Dracule said:
Dragstrip said:
Good lord :x

I do not want to delete threads in general i just want to clean up the ones saved in my posts...
Surely by deleting whole threads that you have commented on, would delete them for everyone else. 8O

Can't you do something like normal OCD sufferers, like continually washing your hands, or locking your car and continually checking to see if it's locked? :twisted:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Recce19 said:
Surely by deleting whole threads that you have commented on, would delete them for everyone else. 8O
No, he's on about when you click on 'My Posts' up there ^ under My Stuff. It lists all the threads you've commented on and he wants them removed from that page, not the threads themselves deleted.

You could always 'kill yourself' and come back as another idio.. er..Avatar.

Sixty said:
Recce19 said:
No, he's on about when you click on 'My Posts' up there ^ under My Stuff. It lists all the threads you've commented on and he wants them removed from that page, not the threads themselves deleted.
Ah! ok, that makes more sense.