Vietnam Vet arrested

On MSN home page today a news article tells of a Vietnam Vet being arrested for spitting in Jane Fonda's face. I think someone should have bought him a drink & she should have been arrested for treason years ago!
Thoughts anyone?

As long as she's in no doubt as to how the men who had to go to Vietnam feel about her pitiful and misguided actions.

she spat in their collective faces years ago when she posed with a VC anti aircraft team so feck her and by the man a beer

Greengrass said:
she spat in their collective faces years ago when she posed with a VC anti aircraft team so feck her and by the man a beer
Your spelling is truly atrocious. Report to me for detention :wink:

The veteran has asked for about a million charges of having more than enough resources to beat the VC/NVA but bottling it when it really mattered to be taken into consideration.

Dale the snail said:
Greengrass said:
kiss my swing plums

Greengrass said:
Dale the snail said:
Greengrass said:
kiss my swing plums
Had a Guinness dear? Tomorrow -I will - honest.

One can only hope said veteran was suffering from a heavy flu at the time the alleged oyster was launched. Find out who this bloke was and have a whip around to buy him a beer on behalf of the Commonwealth.