Vietcong Assassins still looking for my Dad.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Chimpy., Apr 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok I think it's relatively safe to talk about this now, but my Dad carried out a number of high profile assassinations of various Vietnamese officials whilst he served in the SAS in Nam.

I just wondered wether any of you had any experiences of past ghosts coming back to haunt you? I think the servicemen and women of this country need greater protection against these sort of revenge attacks. I remember one night we were all seated around the dinner table, my Mum had made Bangers and Mash and 3 Vietcong assassins burst through the door wielding machetes. They ran at my father. However, because my Dad is who he is the MOD allow him to carry a 9mm around with him at all times. As the Vietcong ran towards him he whipped out the pistol and Buka, buka, buka ... three perfectly placed shots hit each of the Vietcong right between the eyes.

We were all surprised but this was not our first experience of death and so we all gathered arms from the family armoury and waited. Alas, no more assassins came. My father went into hiding for years after this (to protect his family) as he knew that they would never stop hunting him down like a pack of dogs hunting a fox. That's why he went to live with his old Ninjitsu master deep within the mountains of Japan and perfect his unarmed combat skills. He was there for seven years, but a job came up at the Games Workshop back in England that he just couldn't refuse. So he came out of hiding and returned home. He still waits for the day that the assassins shall return. He waits ... but he is more than ready.

2. :clap: Hahahahaha what a tale.

I shouldn't be laughing, don't want to encourage him.

3. Choking on beer again......... :p

fastmedic

4. FM

you get the net and corner him/her/it

Ill get the syringe with the biggest feckoff needle I can find

5. Bp20,

I'm in bits at this lunatic......God knows which one of the forum this demented individual is posting undercover as, however it's good.

Seriously though.............the net is ready and waiting....... :twisted:

fastmedic

6. CHLORPROMAZINE

or

HYPNOVAL

single or double dose?

7. Chimpy........ I hope people dont confuse you with me...... bring in the men with the white coats............

8. Lorazepan for feel good factor, Risperidone to stop the thoughts happening

More lager sprayed on keyboard

9. I saw the thread title on the home page and just knew it would be Chimpy.

I don't think that he should be banned or have an O2 thief tag. ADMIN should invent a new tag such as a clown or a wind up merchant!

10. Twick Nam or Chelt Nam?

11. Brilliant as always, brew again goes everywhere :)
    God bless ya chimpy :p

12. Or perhaps Shriv Nam

13. Na it's Notting_NAM. St Anns or the Meadows, definitely need a shooter there, even the plod are routinely armed.

14. more like tottNAM

15. Are you a script writer for 24?