Vids died

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sometime on Saturday my computer decided that internet based videos would no longer be played on it.

No vids in news reports, no YouTube and woest of all - no frank !

Anyone have an idea what happened & how I fix it ?

Sometime on Saturday my computer decided that internet based videos would no longer be played on it.

No vids in news reports, no YouTube and woest of all - no frank !

Anyone have an idea what happened & how I fix it ?
Update your flash player.

If that doesnt help then a lot more info would be needed. OS? Browser? Graphic card. Updates. Have you tried a restore back to Friday and see if it works then?

Not something I would try to fix a 3 in the morning tbh.

Maybe try clicking the insert video button next to insert image.Then put the vid link in there?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Update your flash player.

If that doesnt help then a lot more info would be needed. OS? Browser? Graphic card. Updates. Have you tried a restore back to Friday and see if it works then?

Not something I would try to fix a 3 in the morning tbh.
Sorted cheers.
I'd already started the installation but apparently a pop-up window didn't & I couldn't see the gen contained therein.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Maybe try clicking the insert video button next to insert image.Then put the vid link in there?
Don't have either button, hmmm.
Generally running Firefox, but tried with IE & still nada - what haven't I downloaded ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think you're replying to a response (post 4) made to post 3.
Very true Poirot, did the quote of post #4 give it away ?

Any ideas as to where these buttons are hiding ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Came as part of the forum with me so not sure why you can't see it.

Mind you as an old fashioned type of guy I use IE and/or Chrome so not got any idea what you might need to do with firefox.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Came as part of the forum with me so not sure why you can't see it.

Mind you as an old fashioned type of guy I use IE and/or Chrome so not got any idea what you might need to do with firefox.
Been trying the same with IE & still vokoll toolbar...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Settings - Scroll Down - General Settings - Scroll Down - Miscellaneous Options - Select Enhanced Interface - Scroll Down - Save changes - Dense Dutchman
Thanks, appreciate the help.
Just one question.

Where do I find the 'settings' button ?

Thanks, appreciate the help.
Just one question.

Where do I find the 'settings' button ?
:crazy: Top right. Next to "Welcome" "Name" "Notifications" "My Profile" "Settings" <-- That one :)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Steven, C_C - cheers, sorted.

I've been looking for 'settings' under the FF toolbar so have spent a fair while searching & wondering where it had buggered off to. :-D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just to prove it here's a quick vid:

[video=youtube;CGuSqSSmyy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGuSqSSmyy0[/video]