Videos...

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Fanta_Pants, Nov 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have seen a video that was apparently made by the sigs called 'Changes', 'Winds of Change' or 'Times of Change.' More or less something along the lines of change.

It was a good five minutes long I reckon and had footage from all over the place, Bosnia, Afganistan and all the other colourful spots. It was a good while ago I seen it while in sunny Otterburn but I'd like to see it again and wondered if any of you signals folk could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

2. Speak to your Training Wing they should hold a copy

3. ive got a copy, its 50 odd megs so cant tx it to you

pm me yr address and will get a copy to you

4. sh1t_list,

I've just sent you a pm regarding making this video more accessible for certain people. There seems to be a few people asking for it.

I'm able to host the video clip on a web server, and anyone who wants a copy of it just pm's me with an email address so I can send them the url - a lot easier than posting discs all over the place :D

Ghost

5. ive got it also

if you download limewire

and search 'rsigs winds' you should be able to download it

6. Cheers, I think I'm sorted.

7. have been trying to get hold of this since last Oct... any idea where you can actually download it from???

Thanks

Smiler

8. pm me i will post it to you on cd

9. Sorry to revieve this dead thread but have been looking for this video for about a year. Any idea where i can find it?

10. Its on you tube

11. polar69 you got the link for youtube ............................ i have a copy but just for everyone else :D

12. update ................... according to one website and so there not gospel but you tube have put this statement up for the link i found .................

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

again that was one website i searched on as i couldnt find it on youtube :D

13. Cheers for the offer but my laptop doesn't have a cd drive. Any chance it could be emailed?