• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Videos...

I have seen a video that was apparently made by the sigs called 'Changes', 'Winds of Change' or 'Times of Change.' More or less something along the lines of change.

It was a good five minutes long I reckon and had footage from all over the place, Bosnia, Afganistan and all the other colourful spots. It was a good while ago I seen it while in sunny Otterburn but I'd like to see it again and wondered if any of you signals folk could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Fanta_Pants said:
I have seen a video that was apparently made by the sigs called 'Changes', 'Winds of Change' or 'Times of Change.' More or less something along the lines of change.

It was a good five minutes long I reckon and had footage from all over the place, Bosnia, Afganistan and all the other colourful spots. It was a good while ago I seen it while in sunny Otterburn but I'd like to see it again and wondered if any of you signals folk could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
Speak to your Training Wing they should hold a copy

sh1t_list said:
ive got a copy, its 50 odd megs so cant tx it to you

pm me yr address and will get a copy to you
sh1t_list,

I've just sent you a pm regarding making this video more accessible for certain people. There seems to be a few people asking for it.

I'm able to host the video clip on a web server, and anyone who wants a copy of it just pm's me with an email address so I can send them the url - a lot easier than posting discs all over the place :D

Ghost

update ................... according to one website and so there not gospel but you tube have put this statement up for the link i found .................

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

again that was one website i searched on as i couldnt find it on youtube :D

Latest Threads