Videos Of war in Bosnia

A few years ago I was in a mates room and he put on a Video of clips from the War in Bosnia. A u2 song was playing in the Background and I can find it now. Does anyone know what its called or one similiar I can get my hands on. ?

is there a clm course on or something? so many asking for videos and presentations, check out the thread videos asking for the same thing.

I will hazard a guess that the song was 'With or Without You'. The BBC did a video set to music for those of us on Grapple 1&2. I have 'said' video and also DVD re-write. The vid lasts about an hour. Very moving and evokes strong reactions.

Incidently I dont recall any sigs at the school or the garage.

Letterwritingman said:
I will hazard a guess that the song was 'With or Without You'. The BBC did a video set to music for those of us on Grapple 1&2. I have 'said' video and also DVD re-write. The vid lasts about an hour. Very moving and evokes strong reactions.

Incidently I dont recall any sigs at the school or the garage.
Well they were there providing both satellite and HF comms.

cable_dog said:
A few years ago I was in a mates room and he put on a Video of clips from the War in Bosnia. A u2 song was playing in the Background and I can find it now. Does anyone know what its called or one similiar I can get my hands on. ?
I served there in 1993 and bought a video of events that happened during my tour, and all of the footage was put to music. I will have a look and then post another reply. Regards.

Cable dog its sounds like ‘Miss Sarajevo’, if the footage was shot by a guy called Bill Carter then it will be, he was / is big buddies with U2 and they gave him the track for his war footage/doccy which was 93/94. Bill was responsible for getting U2 to play in Sarajevo after dayton

Saw a much shorter video in STC Theatre on Grapple 5 pre deployment, images set to Annie Lennox “WHY” only lasted the length of the song. Very good hard hitting & thought provoking.

I got given a copy on Grapple 2. It had the "winds of change" soundtrack on it. Featured a Froggie JCB driver getting killed by a sniper in Sarajevo and the attempts to revive him by his mates. Very hard hitting, like the snipers bullet, and lasted about 45 mins. As I remember I was given it by a 216 sqn guy based at Vitez in the old schoolhouse funnily enough!

i have a few videos on genocide mostly from iraq iran war from bio warfare if thats any help pm me