Video Request

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cait, Jun 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There is a British version of the attached video stream, which flashes up the "most wanted" playing cards.

Can anybody post/pm me a link to a download?

Video

2. whilst on the subject of videos...

The NIRRT course at Ballkinler used to have a video to a Chris de burgh song (take me to the border)

Whilst I may look like a complete Leo Sayer fan asking, does anyone have a copy? or a link?

3. PM me

4. You can down load the google video format of it here.
    You’ll need to download the google video player as well if you don’t already have it.

5. Ditto the Bombs and Bullets video anyone ?

6. Cheers mate, but im after the Brit version of this video any ideas?

7. Oppps, my bad :D

Do you know the title or what music (if any) its playing to?

8. Music is Die Mother Fu,cker Die by Dope. Brit version flashes up the "most wanted" playing cards at the chorus.

9. I think the song he's talking about is called borderline or something similar. Although I don't know much about Chris Deburgh, apart from he's go a dodgy haircut. :oops:

10. Have you tried Darth_Doctrinus' video collection? I thing I found a copy on there.

<Too lazy to search for link - But it's somewhere in the depths of the Naafi>

Edit : Yes, I do have a copy, but don't have time to upload it. If you've still no joy later PM me and I'll sort something out.

11. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Sorry what are you actually after? A vid of the most wanted cards flashing up, or the Die MF Die vid with it in the chorus? I got a version of the latter done by the London regt on their telic 4 tour. PM me if you want it, you could cut the bit you want via windows movie maker i think...

12. for the site for all the "gung ho" yank videos try www.grouchymedia.com i know they are yanks but some of the vids are great and some of the tunes are fantastic

13. I will try and check what version we were given on JSC (explaining why Yanks are not good at hearts and minds) but wont be able to till next week.

14. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

You big fat gay bear. :D

Is that the one that goes "I can hear my country calling, but I want to be with you" ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

poof.

I used to have it on CD :oops:

15. Yep, thats the one......

Perhaps the NAAFI wasn't the place to ask for a Chris de Burgh related film.

Was your CD the greatest hits or was it on a Love ballads album?