Video Request

There is a British version of the attached video stream, which flashes up the "most wanted" playing cards.

Can anybody post/pm me a link to a download?

Video

whilst on the subject of videos...

The NIRRT course at Ballkinler used to have a video to a Chris de burgh song (take me to the border)

Whilst I may look like a complete Leo Sayer fan asking, does anyone have a copy? or a link?

minister_doh_nut said:

The NIRRT course at Ballkinler used to have a video to a Chris de burgh song (take me to the border)

Whilst I may look like a complete Leo Sayer fan asking, does anyone have a copy? or a link?
PM me

G

Goku

You can down load the google video format of it here.
You’ll need to download the google video player as well if you don’t already have it.

Bossdog said:
minister_doh_nut said:

PM me
Ditto the Bombs and Bullets video anyone ?

Goku said:
You’ll need to download the google video player as well if you don’t already have it.
Cheers mate, but im after the Brit version of this video any ideas?

Goku said:
Oppps, my bad :D

Do you know the title or what music (if any) its playing to?
Music is Die Mother Fu,cker Die by Dope. Brit version flashes up the "most wanted" playing cards at the chorus.

Goku said:
Oppps, my bad :D

Do you know the title or what music (if any) its playing to?
I think the song he's talking about is called borderline or something similar. Although I don't know much about Chris Deburgh, apart from he's go a dodgy haircut. :oops:

Have you tried Darth_Doctrinus' video collection? I thing I found a copy on there.

<Too lazy to search for link - But it's somewhere in the depths of the Naafi>

Edit : Yes, I do have a copy, but don't have time to upload it. If you've still no joy later PM me and I'll sort something out.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Sorry what are you actually after? A vid of the most wanted cards flashing up, or the Die MF Die vid with it in the chorus? I got a version of the latter done by the London regt on their telic 4 tour. PM me if you want it, you could cut the bit you want via windows movie maker i think...

minister_doh_nut said:

You big fat gay bear. :D

Is that the one that goes "I can hear my country calling, but I want to be with you" ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

poof.

I used to have it on CD :oops:

RTFQ said:
Is that the one that goes "I can hear my country calling, but I want to be with you" ?
Yep, thats the one......

Perhaps the NAAFI wasn't the place to ask for a Chris de Burgh related film.

Was your CD the greatest hits or was it on a Love ballads album?

minister_doh_nut said:
RTFQ said:
Yep, thats the one......

Perhaps the NAAFI wasn't the place to ask for a Chris de Burgh related film.

Was your CD the greatest hits or was it on a Love ballads album?
Love ballads - an absolute belter: Lady In Red, Borderline, If you really love her let her go, Here is your paradise... it were like Graham Torrington's Love Hour distilled is a little glass. The ladies loved it as 'background music'. Well, they liked it more than "Straight outta Compton" anyway.

You had to be careful in which order you played the songs though, I once put it on shuffle and got hit by Fatal hesitation, Lonely sky and Seperate Tables within the first 8 minutes and was sobbing like a baby in no time. Trouble is I was surrounded by scented candles and rose petals and was going down on a lass at the time. She didn't come back, let me tell you.

i have the videos of die mother humper die US and UK versions
also sandstorm and a few other current iraq videos
pm me your requests and i'll get burning

Cait said:
Goku said:
Cheers mate, but im after the Brit version of this video any ideas?
Hey buddy
Heres the clip i think you were on about..matey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROHc1O07Tk
Ive got the clip as an Mpeg on my pc, if you want it pm me your e-mail address and i'll send it to you.... :D
If you require any clips for any powerpoint presentations i've got shed loads of footage and mpegs of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan..etc.
or check out these sites...
http://www.grouchymedia.com/
http://www.militaryvideos.net/
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=iraq&search=Search