Video of US Army soldiers on the frontlines

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by CorpsPrincess, Feb 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was shot in Falluja. The scene's of violence may be upsetting to some European's who are opposed to war.
  2. Hey... gotta give them credit for good fire support! Just hope it was on target!!!
  3. T6,

The difference is that us European do get to see stuff like this; the UK press had embeds with the USMC. More importantly we have news programmes that are long enough to enable the viewer to see footage, analysis and provide detailed reports as well as interviews with key players, from Fulluja as well as the rest of the world. (UK Reporters go and get reports from places that the US media can't or won't go) Recent reports include....Aech (before the Tsunami), Northern Peru (the front line of the Drugs War), Zimbabwe (even through they are banned from reporting there), Chechnya, including a lengthy interview with Russia’s most wanted. Not forgetting Fulluja from both sides of the battle lines, before and after Fulluja I & II.
  4. I've seen this before - on Channel 4 news quite a few months ago if I remember correctly. It was definately on one of the news programs.
  5. Yep you are right C4 News