• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Video of landing

ugly

LE
I thought this would be of interest:
[video width=250 height=200]
[/video]
Just a video posting trial.

What is it?

Intruder? Prowler? am I miles out? is it a Hawkeye?

Fcuk that, that carrier looks far too small then gets really big really quickly

ugly

LE
No way do I have the nads to sit in the front let alone fly the damn thing, it came in an email from a mate!

If you look close, you can see that his starboard engine is turned off and its props feathered. Can't see the port engine, but its even more impressive as a single engine landing. Now what if it was actually an engine off landing?

Didn't get the sound - time to take a large hammer to computer to adjust volume.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fcuk doing that for a living. Lots of respect to those that do though.

Flying Felix said:
If you look close, you can see that his starboard engine is turned off and its props feathered. Can't see the port engine, but its even more impressive as a single engine landing. Now what if it was actually an engine off landing?
Engine on or off ... thats still one impressive landing! better than some F/J Jocks I've seen doing the 'bouncy bouncy' with the wheels down!!!

Commentary? All I got was Dyson-noise as well! :(
However, a good landing starts with a good approach, and that was one. :dance:
Aircraft ID - twin-jet embedded in fuselage, by the noise, so going with A-6 something ... :roll: