Video games to follow the Geneva Convetion (Daily Mail)

I really like cheese

I found some really nice Norwegian Goats Cheese in Waitrose, I have it in my sarnies.

That's such a ridiculous and unenforceable idea, it may just be implemented.

I'll have to hide my stabby thing in BF.

Does it mean all the geeky billy-no-mates might get bored of it too quickly and actually go out and get a ******* life?

Just asking like!

M

Mr_Tigger

I think it should be an ARRSE house rule that all OP do as this gentleman has and put 'Daily Mail' in brackets in the thread title so we can get our bullshit shields warned up and running nicely before being faced with the drivel.

I liked this comment though:-

"Teabagging should be punishable in the Hague.
- Jamie, Leicester, 07/12/2011 10:34"

Heh!

I must admit to struggling with soft cheeses, never been to keen.

Same here. I only started eating Costello Blue this year. Best eaten in relatively small portions, as it's much stronger than, say, Cheddar for example.
I severely dislike the mass produced flavourless Cheddars that the supermarkets do, we have a wonderful Deli called Chisnalls that does excellent cheeses most you will not find in the shops.

I have a liking for cheeses from here Snowdonia Cheese and also I have tried some sheep's cheese as well.

This is an untapped market, and bad taste sells.

So my console games concept is provisionally entitled 'Peter'

It will be set in the backdrop of 1970s Leeds. Exactly like 2011 Leeds, but you won't be able to smell the despair and decay on your TV.

You play the principle character, Peter, a mild mannered, 30 something bearded well-to-do Long Distance Lorry Driver. When he's not driving the lorry, Peter is an avid DIY enthusiast and has a claw hammer, screw driver and a chisel in the cab at all times. But he keeps hearing voices in his head reminding him of his sense of civic duty and that God wants him to cleanse the streets of depravity. He must also stop his wife finding out about his superman cum vigilante role, and is kept (not very) busy avoiding South Yorkshires finest. Consequently he gets precious little time for the DIY.

It's educational and instructional, without being overly moralistic, and reminds children and young people of their responsibilities to their communities

PEGI rating of 12. Suggest you pre-order now in time for Christmas

M

Mr_Tigger

This is an untapped market, and bad taste sells.

So my console games concept is provisionally entitled 'Peter'

It will be set in the backdrop of 1970s Leeds. Exactly like 2011 Leeds, but you won't be able to smell the despair and decay on your TV.

You play the principle character, Peter, a mild mannered, 30 something bearded well-to-do Long Distance Lorry Driver. When he's not driving the lorry, Peter is an avid DIY enthusiast and has a claw hammer, screw driver and a chisel in the cab at all times. But he keeps hearing voices in his head reminding him of his sense of civic duty and that God wants him to cleanse the streets of depravity. He must also stop his wife finding out about his superman cum vigilante role, and is kept (not very) busy avoiding South Yorkshires finest. Consequently he gets precious little time for the DIY.

It's educational and instructional, without being overly moralistic, and reminds children and young people of their responsibilities to their communities

PEGI rating of 12. Suggest you pre-order now in time for Christmas

I'll take 12 if you can make it work on Mac.

Zombies just WON'T ******* surrender!
Under Article 34 of the convention, it is acceptable to shoot zombies on sight, even if they have no arms and appear to be attempting to surrender. If this proposal is implemented, I would have to insist that ALL games come under the new rules, whether computer-based or not. Chess would be interesting if taking the Queen became a war-crime.