Video footage/training tools

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by DPM, Dec 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DPM

DPM Old-Salt

A plea to all you lean, mean and green - I could really do with some bmp/vid showing weapons effects to help instruct basic estimate, doctrine and tactics.

Anything that shows GPMG, Grenade, USGL, MILAN, Javelin, Mor, Arty, etc would be appreciated.

Also, any like the 'Brits IED in Iraq' or 'Septics in gash drills epic' would be great.

I've loads of stills but the vids keep people awake... Please PM me or give a link. All ideas welcome.

Cheers,

DPM

2. it is rumored that the "sniper video" is actually from a varmint hunting video. what about the war corpritism video...?

3. http://www.grouchymedia.com/ has loads. Most are rock songs with videos - try the 'Thunder' one with choppers hitting everything in sight! Great for waking up the class. One or two Brits shown on some as well.

4. That Y coy PWRR is a cracker. I know a Taff bloke on that vid who aint PWRR. He's a spot on bloke knows his sh1t inside out. Reckons that the PWRR clocked up more contacts than any other mob since the Korean War... Un-Fcukin-Lucky!!!

5. yeah I Agree, that PWRR vid is awesome.

6. DPM

DPM Old-Salt

Many thanks for all so far. Anything to get away from my dullcet tones...

If anyone up at Brecon has any of wpns effects, they would also be great.

Cheers again,

dpm

7. Demo

Big weapons demo by ITC i think very interesting

8. Now that was some good shiznet innit lar... Respec

But on a human Note do we have access to that Really sh1t mine strike video anybody. The one where the Plastic scouser (possibly a cheshire) is in the cookhouse gobbing off alot???

9. DPM

DPM Old-Salt

Many thanks for all of the above - have gone down a treat.

Am still after any BG Weapons effects vids, or any inf action going if you have any.

Cheers,

dpm