Video/DVD laying around?

Discussion in 'Officers' started by one_pip_wonder, Nov 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't suppose anyone knows where I can grab a copy of the video/DVD entitled "Army Officer Careers - Challenge, Variety, Reward" perchance?
    I've been advised to watch it along with the "Army Officer Selection Board". My local Career centre has the Selection board flavour but not the first one, I do know that the Glasgow office have a copy of it, although I work fulltime and getting time off to go into Glasgow may prove trickier than nipping into my local one at lunch time.

Neither Glasgow nor the central Recruiting hotline have copies for sending out, which suprised me slightly as I could have filled a small DVD case with the ammount I was sent out when I joined Non-Commisioned.

Any help in this matter will be rewarded with an enormous feeling of inner wellbeing.

2. I have the DVD they gave me after the initial interview, the officer one, pm your address and i'll post it to you tomorrow.

3. Sorry to hijack but I was after the series 'Guns and Roses' from a while back............

There are a few of the Officer DVDs on the interweb by the way; on the AOSB website.

4. I had a look at the ones on the AOSB website, alas the one I'm after is not there. Cheers though.