Video Clips

Discussion in 'RLC' started by black_taxi, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone got downloadable clips of off road military Vehicles for an interest leeson Iam giving in the very near future. I have tried downloading off you tube but me being me I cant.

Enables you to download clips from you tube.

Find clips you want, cut and paste the URL into the vixy box and start 30 secs later you have the clip. I also have a converter and can convert into different formats so can add them into powerpoint. Any probs ask :)
  3. Cheers Dude, still sounds a bit techy , But I will have ago
  4. So what your really after is somebody to do it all for you and you take the credit?
    Learn how to do it yourself with the above advice. If your that stoopid you cannot follow the easy guide I'd sack the presentation, as it sounds fookin dull anyway.

5. Ooh bitchy , and no I have carried out the procedure as described by taffnp and got a right result. Now EFF orf and annoy someone else, theres a good chap
  6. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of that Bosnia based clip where they enter sniper alley and as the warriors batton down the staffy turns to the other dvr and says:

"Tommo wind the window up!"
  7. That reminds me of the vid that the ITN News team, unofficially, did around 94-95. It had various "wouldnt make the 10o'clock News because they were graphic" clips and was set to music from Seal (crazy i think). Was very good, looked on YOUTUBE a bit ago but couldnt find it.
    Load of our lads at Lipa got copies when they came up.