Video Battling Insurgents in Baghdad

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by tomahawk6, Jan 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fukcing Cowboys

2. what the hell is that sight on the sniper rifle....its huge!

and why is there a yabk using an ak....

wtf.

3. It was an Iraqi Army soldier with the Tomahawks.

4. That spam with the L82 is probably wishing his arm was not between the recoil and that wall wile fireing, ouch!

I did not know they allow people who need eye assist to become snipers, he looked a little dopey too. The whole thing looked a little silly, they were not acting as if they were rerly doing anything.

5. Did i see a .50 in that?

Who was the tw*t with the AK who thought he was from Full Metal Jacket or something.

6. surprising amount of fire discipline from the Iraqi with AK. I thought they followed a more 'spray and pray' approach to firefights.

7. msr

msr LE

But the first guy was snatching the trigger and those two at the end made up for it ;)

msr

8. .50 cal off a rickety wooden table !!!! good support for the weapon system!!! never been taught or if they have, obviously never apply the marksmanship principles.........fcukin septics............I despair!!!

Faugh-A-Ballagh

9. All the gear no idea springs to mind. Im jealous though that some of them have trijicon red dot type sights, they would be far better suited to iraq and close quarter shooting than our susat is.