vid of the khan fight.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Argee2007, Sep 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. His Sky career lasted less than a minute :lol:

2. Yeah! I want my fookin money back!

Some knockout though :lol:

3. Balls i missed it, im guessing he got bent over big time. Results?

4. Khan always had a weak chin.It was exposed by a Colombian street fighter with a very good record.Khan is good going forward,but forgot that you have to have an iron defence,before you attack!

5. No idea. I'm at work so don't have a clue what happened.

6. Many thanks Argee. Bet that hurt.

7. 15 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Theres going to be an enquiry.

8. Cheers for that. As much as i wanted Khan to carry on undefeated, i wanted him to get it handed to like that. He needed it.

9. Good i hate the twat.He fights no bodys the only one who gave him a run for his money was the Irish chap.

10. Thanks for that what a punch was Khan asleep before he hit the deck?

11. It's about time he fought somebody half decent. Nothing but no-marks so far and now this. And he has the cheek to think that he can fight Hatton? Dream on pal.

12. What on earth was he doing so open, if he was dazed from earlier he should be trying to hold, going to the opposite corner and keeping his gloves up at the very least, he was trying to trade punches with his gloves down when he took the knockout punch :eek:

13. A raging heemasex will get less abuse in the ring than Khan if he goes up against Hatton.

14. It's all kicking off today. Hamilton on pole. England actually won a match. Murray handing it to the world #1 and finally the Khan K.O we've being waiting for. Im lovin'it. :twisted: