Vid Clips for Duties of A Sentry

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm putting together a powerpoint for the above lesson, any suggestions for decent video clips i could use?
So far i have these two
Any others? Ideally i want to show some being done correctly, some good examples...

I'm putting together a powerpoint for the above lesson, any suggestions for decent video clips i could use?
So far i have these two
Any others? Ideally i want to show some being done correctly, some good examples...
Your probably better of cutting bits off documentaries, I can recommend a few where Para fulls screws or Booties are basically letting them know that because you chose to catch 20 winks everyone in the harbour area has been quietly decimated, its also know that in the Vietnam war era of things falling asleeping on ambush was more or less culpable especially when your supposed to have clackers for the claymores in your hand.

Next time your undertaking some on their phase 1 and you do find them asleep take away their gats and in the morning ask them where they are if they are last on the sentry list, make sure you catch it on a gopro or even better sit in front of them.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Norfolkred1

Clanker
Sleep depravity is a nightmare so to speak. After a few nights the Staff running around wearing a Batman outfit gets the students thinking but not mentioning it for sanity reasons.

Use this video clip - from 2.8 minutes onwards to teach the importance of fire superiority and suppression i.e winning the firefight, despite obviously being gang bangers they are employing elements of fire and manoeuvre GO!! GOO!!!!! and when retreating shout "yo ya'll ready? LETS BANG OUT!!!"

Anyone remember a video clip made in the 90s about the rules of engagement? “Army, stop or I’ll fire!” Used to have to watch the video every year as part of MATS.