• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Victory services club, Union Jack Club

UJ right next to Waterloo station - you can get Waterloo & City line to Bank which is walking distance to L'pool St - or a bus no doubt

good luck

I've stayed in both, and prefer the VSC. Recently upgraded public rooms, more helpful staff, and more central. Some cheap and cheerful old-style rooms, the rest refurbished to high standard. Easy access to Tube - Marble Arch to L'pool St on Central Line direct. UJ always full of Frogs as UJ has a contract with Eurostar to accommodate their crews.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Hope I'm not too late, but I choose VSC over UJC every time. Nicer staff, nicer location, nicer rooms (esp. public rooms. Even got a half-decent Bar.

Latest Threads