Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Figures Victory Miniatures 120mm Naval Gun & Crew, Trafalgar 1805

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
splash.jpg

Email: info@victoryminiatures.co.uk

Tel: 01452 613610 (Daytime/Evenings)

For correspondence:
Victory Miniatures, 3 Lavender View, Abbeymead
Gloucester. GL4 5UU

A collection of 120mm gun crewmen and a 32 pounder cannon from Trafalgar 1805. All models are in light yellow resin, ready prepared for painting with instructions. There are no decals included, but then again, why would you need them?
The figures are all posed in believable action poses and detail is really quite exquisite! There are options with most of the figures as to what they're holding or wearing, plus suggestions for different painting themes.
Most of the figures retail at about £30.00 with the cannon coming out at £31.95! That's before post and packing!
Below are examples of the kits...
page5c.jpg
Marine Gunner
page5d.jpg
Gun Captain
midshipman.jpg
Midshipman
guncrew.jpg
Colonial Gun Crew
page4b.jpg
Gunner
page6b.jpg
Gun Crew
monkey.jpg
Powder Monkey
page6a.jpg
32 Pounder Cannon

30.... not 32? Check the guns above deck. got to be 32.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
30.... not 32? Check the guns above deck. got to be 32.
Absolutely correct old boy, I have sentenced myself to be flogged around the fleet and no cocoa for supper.
My error, corrected!

Absolutely correct old boy, I have sentenced myself to be flogged around the fleet and no cocoa for supper.
My error, corrected!
Considering most of them are now made of fibre-glass, you are forgiven...16, 24 and 32. Really handy info to know on the top of a German hill in 1976.

Last edited:

Latest Threads