Victoria's Secret chopper - the 427 way

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Raven2008, Nov 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Christ I thought it was another one of the tranny threads for a moment. :0
  2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Those Door Gunners are a bit nice, they didn't look like that in my day.

If they did I'd still be in employed as a crew seat.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I was going to say that this was arse about face: The 'chopper' is normally in the 'bird'. Then I remembered you and Flashy used to fly them...;)
  4. There's a helicopter in those photos?
  5. Porridge_gun

Steady on mate, I was never an AAC pilot.

Handsome men manned the gun, pilots just delivered the guns and sat there whining about nail varnish, night flying rations and thier inability to pull chicks.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Porridge_gun

That middle one is truly stunning. I would be pathetic in her presence, and its only the fact that she'd want me so much that I'd get into her knickers.

Who is she, I may stalk her.
  7. One of these handsome men followed my Land Rover with a spotlight (in a Lynx) for about 3 miles up the A303.
    I wouldn't have minded but I'd had a few in Andover.
  8. Doubt it would have been a doorgunner with a spot light on you. He'd have forgotten to pack it or charge the battery.
  9. Porridge_gun

It wouldn't work anyway.

besides, back in the day, big gay torches were bolted to the side of battle sperms.
  10. Might have been the police... TBH I was dazzled. It was deffo a AAC crew that bundled me out of the air on Pewsey Down. Paraglider + whirly windy thing = collapsed canopy
  11. Quite rightly too. You do realise we own the air?? And anyway, what sort of muppet chucks himself off a hill with nothing more than a bedsheet and a mower engine strapped to his arse?
  12. The whirly windy thing belonged to the TWA's heli-chopper. I espouse any form of 'engine' in favour of pure flight. The peace, the quiet, the birdlike freedom....shattered and I'm sure I saw the bloke in the door giving me the '******' as they sped off.