Victims of a violent Britain

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, Apr 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. The ape that carried out the stabbing sadly won't find himself at the end of a rope. In lieu of that, the creature must either be locked up for the rest of his wretched life or, better still, made to live for the rest of his existence at a subsistence level with any earnings above the minimum for bread, water and cell-type dwelling going towards the support of the victim, who may be paralysed.

3. I have just sent the following letter to the Telegraph:

4. The police data on total recorded crimes show a continued increase (this year something like 9% I believe - I stand to be corrected if someone knows better). The British Crime Survey is pure spin and bullsh*t, it's based on a 'representative' cross section of the community - this sort of thing can be easily skewed.

5. Easy, there have been Two changes in reporting. one in 2002, and one in 1998. ALthough since 1998 htere seemed to be a steady increase in crime, I'm not sure about since 2002.
    I will state that in my personal experince when ever I've needed a policeman, in all but one case I've been able to find one. wether more police is the answer is another matter.