Vicki Butler Henderson to Top Gear

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by homicidal_bob, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Five has confirmed that 5th Gear is to be axed after getting less than 1m viewers. Rumor has it that VBH is going to be moved to Top Gear as her hubby is a director on the programme.

What do yu think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5472KlsQ7Zw

2. no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. She'll be the death of Top Gear which is not actually a motor vehicle review program aired by the BBC.

Its 3 mates fcuking about with expensive stuff on film.

Hopefully the stig pots her in a Challenger 2.

4. Nay, nay, and thrice nay. The reason I like Top Gear is because it is three blokes being arrses (with cars). If it is x blokes and a girl it won't be the same.

5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!

As much as I'd throw one up her, she shouldn't be on TG.

6. James Mays already fills the eye candy spot, what would he do? :D

I'd much sooner see Sabine from the Nurburgring on the show.

7. Good thinking Bat Man.

8. right there, Was not Lord Clarkson a little peeved when she and Tif Neddel went of to five some years ago

9. tis would ruin show,

10. Happy for her to replace the Chuckle Brothers love child.

11. lets be fair, if she reviews any TVR's with her peanuts on display like she does in this vid, I wouldnt mind her doing one or 2 reviews on TG. I wouldnt lke to see her on as a regular though.

12. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Nope, he had left long before that. The reason that those two (and Quentin Willson) moved to 5 was that TG was axed by the BBC. The success of 5th Gear prompted the Beeb to resurrect TG in its new format.

VBH is formidable eye candy, but I'm not sure that she would fit the current format. However I would pay good cash money to see her and Sabine in a naked used sump oil lesbo wrestling fest!

13. No plllleeeeease not with that squeaky irritating voice!

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

I assume that you mean tits???

have you never looked over the shoulder of the guest stars, or watched the audience during the news? It's nothing but Totty showing off cleavage, not so subtly manoeuvred there by the producers!

15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Completely agree. Sabine would be way, way better. She's got that 'thing' about her that says she's good enough to co-present with the boys.

All BHC has got going for her is nipples, though I'd quite like to do a comparison between hers and Sabine.

Does that make me shallow? :twisted: