Viceroy of Afghanistan.

I found this plan by Eric Prince et al to take the whole thing off Washington's hands interesting...
Industry Talk: The Historic Implications Of Erik Prince’s Plan For...
I can't find an other entry on this here with a forum search.
That'd be His Royalness, Eric "The" Prince, Duke of Blackwater, would it?

He has I believe relocated to somewhere in the middle east and is, I remember being told by a former Green Beret and contractor, stirring the pot with his contractors around and about Yemen. How true those are I have no idea.

Interestingly I see people on ranges wearing Blackwater staff shirts, but I have never found one yet who worked for Blackwater. They all apparently were given their shirts as pressies sometime because they worked in an admin/logistics for a company who provided a third party service to Blackwater.

That'd be His Royalness, Eric "The" Prince, Duke of Blackwater, would it?

He has I believe relocated to somewhere in the middle east and is, I remember being told by a former Green Beret and contractor, stirring the pot with his contractors around and about Yemen. How true those are I have no idea.

Interestingly I see people on ranges wearing Blackwater staff shirts, but I have never found one yet who worked for Blackwater. They all apparently were given their shirts as pressies sometime because they worked in an admin/logistics for a company who provided a third party service to Blackwater.
Blackwalter?

....I'll get me shirt....