• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Vice President Palin - thoughts?

An intriguing candidate. Best observation was a quote in the Sunday Times from an anonymous bloke:

"The ultimate MILF"

How long before this reaches the NAAFI?

BiscuitsAB

LE
MrPVRd said:
An intriguing candidate. Best observation was a quote in the Sunday Times from an anonymous bloke:

"The ultimate MILF"

I would, I would, I would! Ball gag and bang in her back doors.

scaryspice

LE
MrPVRd said:

"The ultimate MILF"

Already been in progress for some time in Multinational HQ here

ronnie12398 said:
She's going to carry that closet queen Vladimir Putin's balls in her purse.
hmmm, hockey mum v KGB.... sorry mate, she doesn't stand a chance.

I'd ride her round the carpet mind, but after 10 mins he'd be using her well-used muff as a foot-warmer...

Schleswig-Holstein said:
ronnie12398 said:
She's going to carry that closet queen Vladimir Putin's balls in her purse.
hmmm, hockey mum v KGB.... sorry mate, she doesn't stand a chance.

I'd ride her round the carpet mind, but after 10 mins he'd be using her well-used muff as a foot-warmer...
No, Putins good at sending out hitmen to poison opponents and throw journalists out of windows, but Sarah Palin can shoot the eye out of a moose (or a Russian) from 1,000 yards. :p

MrPVRd said:

"The ultimate MILF"

Until I log on basically....

Latest Threads