Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by ben0239, Nov 15, 2006.
The heart of the site is the forum area, including:
Whats the role of the vice at socials and what do they have to say?
"Step away from the ho with yo hands in th' air NOW you RLC mo'fo!"
Re-title this please. There was I, all ready for a wankfest......
Cynthia payne, luncheon vouchers...
Make all the toast relevant to your arm, ensure your stood on ur chair when you do this (so people can see you). May also need to say a joke or two while the top table is moving to the bar
Good advice from another thread:
One to four float my boat but seven seems to open up a whole new world of possibilities.
1. an immoral or evil habit or practice.
2. immoral conduct; depraved or degrading behavior: a life of vice.
3. sexual immorality, esp. prostitution.
4. a particular form of depravity.
5. a fault, defect, or shortcoming: a minor vice in his literary style.
6. a physical defect, flaw, or infirmity: a constitutional vice.
7. a bad habit, as in a horse.
8. (initial capital letter) a character in the English morality plays, a personification of general vice or of a particular vice, serving as the buffoon.
Separate names with a comma.