Vibro Clit Banger

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by error_unknown, Feb 17, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone familiar with the above implement?

For some reason the name has stuck with me. As an avid reader of Club magazine in the late 80's, now and again, usually post-thrap, i'd have a bit of a look at the ads page.

There were various vibrators, none as small as my penis, and a mottley collection of spanish flies and arab straps, and there was always a "Vibro-clit-banger" for sale. Did anyone ever buy one? Did they do exactly as described and simply bang the clit in a vibrating fashion, or were they a type of firework?

2. My mate has a 'sucking' vagina if that helps? It was one of those car hoovers with a plastic 'vagina' on the end. He bought it from a seeeeeex shop in Deathmold. TV sets in the block would get the volume turned higher when you heard him turning it on.

3. It talks !! Hello Tiamaria ! Your very quiet. I bet your fcuking stunning and rich.

4. You cheeky shite bag :lol:

You know what they say about the quiet ones !!

5. Exactly, hence my comments !! Fancy a shag?

6. depends if your any good :twisted:

7. No, but that's not the point. I just need a shag. Not asking for much, am I..........

8. Hey hey hey,

I'll throw a bucket of fcuking water on you two in a minute.

Stop dragging the thread off topic. As every one knows, shagging has nothing to do with clitoral stimulation.

9. typical man :roll:

10. Yeah, but that's not the point. Do I need to ask again, or shall I come down there and spank your arrse?

11. When your big enough :wink:

12. Hey C_C - you never did say if that item was what your looking for :lol:

13. There was a programme about these chaps on the Discovery Channel last night:
    [​IMG]
    They were crawling about near the hot seabed vents at the Mid-Atlantic Ridge, making soft, squelchy noises at each other.

14. Thats not a vibroclitbanger Whiskeybreath

Someones just sprayed a trilobite and stuck a feeder up its arsse.

Tiamaria, I didn't say I wanted one, :lol:, I was just reminiscing about those heady days of Club, when Jo Guest was in it every month. God, she was lovely then. She's just not the same on Men and Motors. She gives one the impression that she's had her back doors kicked in a couple too many times.