Vibram FiveFingers takes on Tough Guy 2013

I just got a new pair of Vibram FiveFingers Spyridon and decided to put them through the most gruelling test Tough Guy 2013. Mud, mud, trenches and fire!

Let me know if you've checked out a pair of FiveFingers.

Why don't you just go and **** yourself with five vibram soled boots for all I care?

Or is it fist yourself??

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's my review: They look shite and gay.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm suspicious that this is an attempt at advertising through the back door - especially as Biomike seems to have signed up to Arrse to make this post but I'm interested in the product and I need new running shoes so I'll engage in conversation.

I have a number of concerns about Five Fingers:

Fitting, I have wide feet and short big toe or long little toe so I'm concerned that they just would not fit. I've only ever seen them online never in a real shop.

Hygiene, I need to wear socks. If I wear shoes without they start to honk in very short order. It may be a fashion crime but I have to wear socks with boat shoes and walking sandals.

Comfort, I also find that running without socks is usually blister inducing.

Mrs BA has been recommended to wear minimalist running shoes - do these qualify?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Mods: I was going to report this as spam, but I think the verbal kicking that the OP is going to get will cause him more grief than having his post removed.

Let the smiting begin...

Wordsmith

Hey Mike, what you doing here on ARRSE? Not ex-military are you? Why are you trying to peddle your gay clogs? Business a little slow elsewhere?

I love your bio shite Mike. It makes Nigerian scamming look positively stoneage. Is there a market for the gullible middle-class for cuckoo treatments? I suspect there is

You get paid a big wedge to point at and prod idiots. Genius Mike.

Anyway, gotta go, my energy system is blocked, and I need to curl one down to unblock it. TTFN

The Bioenergy Treatment Clinic and Training School - The Official Website
The Bioenergy Treatment Clinic and Training School - The Official Website

PS. Does your wife do Five Fingers. I bet she does, she looks positively filthy
PPS. **** off

I just got a new pair of Vibram FiveFingers Spyridon and decided to put them through the most gruelling test Tough Guy 2013. Mud, mud, trenches and fire!

Here's my review.

Let me know if you've checked out a pair of FiveFingers.
Have you got any photos of you wearing just your gay shoes?

Purely for research purposes of course.

New siggy for you Mike

Michael Cohen
Founder and Head Coach
Wild Forest Gym ~ Functional Natural Movement Fitness
climb~jump~balance~throw~catch~lift~barefoot run~crawl~carry~trip~fall~snap!~ouch!~f*ck!~shite!

It's the running industry going full circle. When I started in the late 70s, you were only allowed to wear Army Spitfires in Regtl cross country (mine were black):

Then you got the early 80s running boom and Nike waffle soles etc. Today, seasoned fell runners refer to many road trainers as 'clown shoes'.

So, the clock has been wound back. Whether they're worth the dosh is the real question.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sneak Health and Fitness 62