Vibram FiveFingers takes on Tough Guy 2013

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Biomike, Feb 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just got a new pair of Vibram FiveFingers Spyridon and decided to put them through the most gruelling test Tough Guy 2013. Mud, mud, trenches and fire!

Let me know if you've checked out a pair of FiveFingers.
  2. Why don't you just go and **** yourself with five vibram soled boots for all I care?

Or is it fist yourself??
  3. They are quite possibly the gayest product ever invented.
  4. hotel_california

hotel_california LE Book Reviewer

Here's my review: They look shite and gay.
  5. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Should fool any trackers - it'll look like a chimpanzee has been walking along the path.

6. You can't be serious.
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'm suspicious that this is an attempt at advertising through the back door - especially as Biomike seems to have signed up to Arrse to make this post but I'm interested in the product and I need new running shoes so I'll engage in conversation.

I have a number of concerns about Five Fingers:

Fitting, I have wide feet and short big toe or long little toe so I'm concerned that they just would not fit. I've only ever seen them online never in a real shop.

Hygiene, I need to wear socks. If I wear shoes without they start to honk in very short order. It may be a fashion crime but I have to wear socks with boat shoes and walking sandals.

Comfort, I also find that running without socks is usually blister inducing.

Mrs BA has been recommended to wear minimalist running shoes - do these qualify?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Mods: I was going to report this as spam, but I think the verbal kicking that the OP is going to get will cause him more grief than having his post removed.

Let the smiting begin...

9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

10. Better than UGG boots? :p
  11. Michael, sadly I think you might just be serious and believe this shit?
  12. Oh I think he is!
  13. It's just an advert for his "I cannot afford a real gym so I'll take clients into the woods and shag em...gym"
  14. It's all that mud lubricunt.................
  15. Hey Mike, what you doing here on ARRSE? Not ex-military are you? Why are you trying to peddle your gay clogs? Business a little slow elsewhere?

I love your bio shite Mike. It makes Nigerian scamming look positively stoneage. Is there a market for the gullible middle-class for cuckoo treatments? I suspect there is

You get paid a big wedge to point at and prod idiots. Genius Mike.

Anyway, gotta go, my energy system is blocked, and I need to curl one down to unblock it. TTFN

The Bioenergy Treatment Clinic and Training School - The Official Website
    The Bioenergy Treatment Clinic and Training School - The Official Website

PS. Does your wife do Five Fingers. I bet she does, she looks positively filthy
    PPS. **** off
    • Like Like x 1