Viagra. The elephant in the room.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#1
Hello my little Chickadees.

I do like the ARRSE. It is without a doubt, the most Testosterone fuelled place I post. And here in Old 'n Bold, I feel at home. Among friends as it were.

So, how come my chums...

We dont discuss Viagra?

Lets face it, the sight of a girls nipple dont really do it past age 40. And we now have chemicals to help us, innit? We have Viagra.

Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing? I'd put up a poll but I cant be arrsed.
 
#3
Interesting thread. Never tried V but would like to know noduf gen about it from those who've tried it, instead of the usual fnarr, fnarr comments that spring up ... ;)
 
#4
Captain V can produce side-effects, not the least of which is a head ache and a red face. So I am told. Cialis on the other hand (?) does not and lasts for up to 36 hours. So I am told. @cupoftea has a point, my friend tells me he has often satisfied his 'young lady' but had to defer looking after himslf until later.
 
#5
TheIronDuke said:
Hello my little Chickadees.

I do like the ARRSE. It is without a doubt, the most Testosterone fuelled place I post. And here in Old 'n Bold, I feel at home. Among friends as it were.

So, how come my chums...

We dont discuss Viagra?

Lets face it, the sight of a girls nipple dont really do it past age 40. And we now have chemicals to help us, innit? We have Viagra.

Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing? I'd put up a poll but I cant be arrsed.
Surely, after the age of 40, girls don't have nipples. They have saggy pointy things that keep their belly warm. I don't think you can call them "girls" when they are over 40 either.

Just an observation like.
 

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
#6
I've taken it twice and found the first time I had a horrible headache and not a lot of effect until suddenly I saw results I hadn't felt in a long time. Great to remind quite how throbbing one's wee fella can get again.

No problems with the production of potential lineage - but over 40 and not really feeling the need for assistance from a blue pill.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
I'm not ashamed to admit I tried it. At my age, other than lolly sticks and starch, it's the only thing that would help, but sadly I have a heart condition which means I can't use it without fear of a slight case of death. Not that it wouldn't be worth it.
However, the one and only time I tried it, I had no problems 'arriving'. In fact, it was quicker than I expected, but still a reasonable time..
It is available over the counter, just chat to a pharmacist at Boots. Not that I did that, mine was given by a 'friend'.
 
#8
Haven't tried it - yet.

I tell myself it is because I am scared it will blow the stents out of my chest but I wonder if it is really the latest incarnation of the old "buying condoms" problems of old?

Maybe I need to find a chemist with an old bloke behind the counter instead of the perky young blonde girls?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
Donkey-Spanker said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I have a heart condition which means I can't use it without fear of a slight case of death. Not that it wouldn't be worth it.
A "drug-fuelled sex-heart-attack"* is a hell of a way to go OFAH!

* Copyright F. Boyle.
It does have it's appeal, I confess.
 
#10
The_Snail said:
TheIronDuke said:
Hello my little Chickadees.

I do like the ARRSE. It is without a doubt, the most Testosterone fuelled place I post. And here in Old 'n Bold, I feel at home. Among friends as it were.

So, how come my chums...

We dont discuss Viagra?

Lets face it, the sight of a girls nipple dont really do it past age 40. And we now have chemicals to help us, innit? We have Viagra.

Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing? I'd put up a poll but I cant be arrsed.
Surely, after the age of 40, girls don't have nipples. They have saggy pointy things that keep their belly warm. I don't think you can call them "girls" when they are over 40 either.

Just an observation like.

Sorry just remind me what age you were last birthday again slug my little spaniel eared friend.
 
#11
tryed the old V pill when i came back from lands far away,
no side effects apart from the raging horn and multiple cum shots hours later
:D
we were both saw 4 hours later and had to wait a day before we could try another pill :D
only slight problem was getting bonners for no apprent reason for a week or so after ..... just like school

just to add I was 23 at the time so not really old,
 

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
#12
Steven said:
Haven't tried it - yet.

I tell myself it is because I am scared it will blow the stents out of my chest but I wonder if it is really the latest incarnation of the old "buying condoms" problems of old?

Maybe I need to find a chemist with an old bloke behind the counter instead of the perky young blonde girls?
You think you've got problems? My son works behind the counter at my local pharmacy.
 
#13
I tried Viagra while ago, it got stuck in my throat and I had a stiff neck for some days.
 
#14
TAXI for BB
 
#15
Steven said:
Haven't tried it - yet.

Maybe I need to find a chemist with an old bloke behind the counter instead of the perky young blonde girls?
My dear chap you do indeed seem to be losing the plot.

the drills are as follows.

Walk up to perky young blonde counter assistant and say pack of viagra please, smile wolfishly and follow up with and what are you doing later my dear?
 
#16
BiscuitsAB said:
Steven said:
Haven't tried it - yet.

Maybe I need to find a chemist with an old bloke behind the counter instead of the perky young blonde girls?
My dear chap you do indeed seem to be losing the plot.

the drills are as follows.

Walk up to perky young blonde counter assistant and say pack of viagra please, smile wolfishly and follow up with and what are you doing later my dear?
What I do is show the assistant my p1sh stained slippers and ask for something to cure it,she then gives me viagra :)
 
#17
Gungythree said:
What I do is show the assistant my p1sh stained slippers and ask for something to cure it,she then gives me viagra :)
Fcuk! Another new keyboard and some wipes for the monitor screen, SQMS! :clap:
 
#19
Gungythree said:
What I do is show the assistant my p1sh stained slippers and ask for something to cure it,she then gives me viagra :)
You could show her the bruises on your shoulder, elbow and knee and ask her for ..........


......... something to stop you rolling out of bed.
 
#20
I wouldn't consider myself old or bold, however there are quite a few lads working offshore who live in Thailand and they usually bring a slack handfull of viagra etc with them to sell on.

I couldn't resist it, I had to give it a go. The lass I was seeing at the time didn't know what had hit her. She was expecting the usual pyssed up session and she got banged all ways.

Although it is a bit extreme if you have no need for it. Made my face really red and my heart felt like it was going to beat through my chest.Gave me a flushed sort of feeling aswell. I hade no problem coming, but had no problem getting straight back on it when I had come. Had the horn on for ages.

Handy to know that if I suffer a droop in my senior years I will have a remedy. Saying that, it will probably kill me of a heart attack in the process. At least I would die happy.

Also had a shot of the viagra/kemagra jelly which is a lot less mental and works a lot quicker.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads