VIA charity survival Ex

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by bitterandtwisted, Aug 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi folks - A good friend of mine is one of the patrons of VIA Charity. Veterans in Action - and next year they will be having a celebrity survival military exercise including in some well known Military personnel and Celebs from the survival world and including some dignitaries to speak on leadership. Its being held Nov 2014 civilians will pay for the privilege to be hunted down by conspicuous gallantry cross member's and shown various techniques by some reasonably famous people.

Its £250 per head for this exciting opportunity and we are targeting big businesses to inspire thier boardroom leadership.

It will be in the national press and going to media for the highest bidder. I am not at liberty to discuss names at the moment as it down to Persec and finalization, but trust me you will deffo know many of the names.

I am assisting in the admin for this great opportunity, as much as I am a Help for heroes fan - this is my no1 charity owing to the fact its aimed towards mental health issues with is close to my heart not only myself being Aeromeded from my last tour in Afghan from mental health issues but some close members in family also.

I would be grateful if you can support join the VIA as they are a cracking charity - ran by veterans for veterans!!!

Linky please sign up and join - no cost to join/sign up but donates gratefully received

Veterans in Action - VIA

Cheers bitter

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's good work your doing there mate. Definitely sign up.

Good luck with it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Radio. I'm going to be a veteran in Jan 15 after my 22 so i thought I would start the ball rolling.

• Like Like x 1