Veterinary corps, dog handler

Hi, I'm currently trying to transfer to be a dog handler! Does any one have any advice on how to pass the interview process? I am generally switched on, and have experience in dog handling (in civi st) and veterinary nurse experience! Is that enough?

Drooling should help. Turn up with a large spreading piss stain in your crotch and talk about daleks and Doctor who.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I wouldn't worry about the interview. You can't even get remotely near the right area of the site to ask this question, so I doubt you'd find the interview room, or even turn up in the right country.

Hi, I'm currently trying to transfer to be a dog handler! Does any one have any advice on how to pass the interview process? I am generally switched on, and have experience in dog handling (in civi st) and veterinary nurse experience! Is that enough?

Apologies for following that nasty reply with a humourous reply.

But consider saying to the Interviewer "Is that a Bonio in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me"

I wouldn't worry about the interview. You can't even get remotely near the right area of the site to ask this question, so I doubt you'd find the interview room, or even turn up in the right country.
Perhaps he should have got his dog, the brains of the outfit, to post the query?

Anyway, are you happy wanking off dogs? If so you'll fit right in :wink: