Veterans March against the Government

The best thing to do would be for all Veterans to NOT attend the Remembrance services at either the Royal Albert Hall or Cenotaph.
As others have said, Govt won't take any notice of a weekend march or it will be hijacked by the Right.
However in this 75 Anniversary year of the D Day Landings an empty Albert Hall and No Old Comrades marching down Whitehall will have a far greater impact.
If Jizza and his mates get in they will be scrapping Remembrance Sunday so that protest may well get overtaken by events......

He saved lives by killing the person who would have died anyway!
It was a pointless effort dragging his men into a conspiracy of silence
How did killing a dying man save lives? Do you think that if they hadn't shot him he was going to leap up and bite them all to death? Was he about to explode unless shot?

Forgotten veterens eh/
Guy Sajer wrote a book about them.
I read it about 40 years ago.
Bloody good read, that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The best thing to do would be for all Veterans to NOT attend the Remembrance services at either the Royal Albert Hall or Cenotaph.
As others have said, Govt won't take any notice of a weekend march or it will be hijacked by the Right.
However in this 75 Anniversary year of the D Day Landings an empty Albert Hall and No Old Comrades marching down Whitehall will have a far greater impact.
There’s no way the two bob, beret and blazer brigade are going to give up they’re chance to peacock and pretend they had a greater career than it ever could be.

Do marches / demonstrations ever actually achieve anything, other than making the participants look like a bunch of cnuts?
I believe there was one circa 1789 that achieved quiet a lot.

But yes you are right, the participants did look like a bunch of cntus!

And had pantalon marron!

See you there then, I'll be wearing the VC and sandy beret
Don't forget to wear a 'gilet jaune' over your blazer!

Of course. LED torches only.And rubber prongs on the pitchforks. We dont want any eyes out...
And training on the use of both items as well.

I’m getting sick of seeing this shite on Facebook, people are now wanting to be accommodated for free at hotels, Reserve Centres and other military establishments.

I’m getting sick of seeing this shite on Facebook, people are now wanting to be accommodated for free at hotels, Reserve Centres and other military establishments.
It is funny in a stupid way though, they want to protest against the government plus have the government put them up as well, not the sharpest bunch......